About the Client
Our client is a HK listed company promoting green energy and sustainability. To cope with their aggressive business plan, they are recruiting a seasoned Finance Director to head up their Finance Department in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO, you will provide finance support for facilitating the company's strategic growth plan and decision-making. You will liaise with investors, bankers and lawyers for projects, e.g. financing, M&A, business development. You will build financial models to evaluate business cases. You will conduct costing and pricing analysis. You will oversee interim and annual reporting and internal control improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- At least 15 years of relevant work experience
- Investor relations, fundraising, M&A, business development experience is preferred
- Familiar with HK listing rules
- Big 4 experience is a plus but not a must
- Enjoy working in start-up/fast growing environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.