Finance Manager (Inventory Accounting)
About the Client
Our client is a renowned retailer with global business presence. They have a sizeable Shared Service Center for APAC. Currently, they are looking for a seasoned Finance Manager to manage the inventory accounting unit.
About the Role
- Report to the Senior Finance Manager
- Demonstrate leadership and oversee the overall delivery (i.e. accuracy and quality) of the overall inventory accounting processing function. Perform final review and approval of overall end to end process & its quality
- Establish and approve reporting and close calendar, milestones and measures
- Actively search for opportunities to strengthen controls and work processes.
- Advise business partners on key controls and review processes in case of control deficiencies
- Develop mitigation plans for identified risks, communicate and gain alignment among internal stakeholders.
- Monitor and ensure mitigation plans and business continuity plans are deployed by stakeholders
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency with financial and operational systems and their interdependencies including their functionality, workflows, automated controls, and associated facilitation of data consolidation, reporting, and robust analytics
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- CPA Qualification
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience gained from Retail or FMCG
- Experience in inventory accounting
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience in Shared Service Center is an advantage
- Fluency in English is a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.