About the Role:
Report to the Financial Controller, you will:
- Prepare monthly consolidation of financial accounts of a group of investment holding companies
- Review the company level accounting package prepared by the team members
- Liaise with the external auditor to complete group annual audit and issue audited financial statements
- Coordinate with the external tax consultant to complete tax filing
- Reconcile monthly intercom balances on time
- Prepare monthly budget and monitor actual performance with budget and forecast numbers.
- Prepare annual filing documents of the group companies and ensure the filings are completed on time
- Design and implement internal control process
- Ad hoc duties assigned by the Company
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent. Chartered Accountant or on the progress to qualify is preferred
- 5 - 8 years working experiences in investment holding company consolidations
- Knowledge of accounting in investment instruments, e.g. bonds and equities
- Able to work independently, be responsible and take initiative.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.