About the Client
Our client is a sizable private company with multiple business units and operations in APAC. Currently, they are looking for a Financial Controller to lead their accounting team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will manage sizable accounting teams in Hong Kong for financial management. You will be responsible for financial reporting and management reporting. You will oversee cashflow management. You will enhance internal control and lead process and system enhancement projects. You will involve in budgeting and forecasting. You will work closely with external parties such as banks, external auditor and tax consultant. You will handle any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Qualified in ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent
- At least 15 years of relevant experience from multiple industries
- Experience gained from Big 4 is compulsory
- People leader; able to manage a sizable accounting operation team
- Able to work with people at different levels
- Mature, self-driven, analytical and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.