About the Client
Our client is a market leader in the construction and property field. Currently, they are searching for a Financial Controller for their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
You will oversee full spectrum of accounting and finance functions. You will lead a team for accounting operation management. You will be responsible for financial reporting and management reporting. You will be responsible for driving annual budgeting. You will need to ensure that regulatory compliance can be met. You will provide financial advice for pricing, vendor selection, cost management etc. You will be required to build financial models for business case evaluation. You will liaise with external parties for audit/legal/financial matters. Last but not least, you will present market insights/ business updates in management meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified in ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent
- 15 years+ relevant work experience from construction/ property/ infrastructure/ utilities sector
- Experience from Big 4 is required
- Group level plus business unit level finance experience is an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.