Financial System Manager - Cargowise & Oracle
About the Client
Our client is a well-known market leader in the logistics industry. With an ambitious expansion plan in mind, they are now looking for a Finance Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Report to the General Manager
- Assist in the system implementation process and help with system maintenance
- Conduct testing on new system to ensure a smooth transition from original ERP
- Liaise with internal parties in the region and external vendors on system issues and help with process refinement
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties and projects assigned by the General Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of similar experience in accounting and system implementation process
- Prior exposure in Cargowise One is highly preferred, and must be an Oracle super user
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint, including Pivot Table and V-Look Up
- Excellent written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.