About the Client
Our client is a HK conglomerate and they are looking for Head of FP&A to join their group finance team in Hong Kong to support performance analysis and their business development initiatives.
About the Role
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, you will manage a neat team and lead annual budgeting and rolling forecasts. You will consolidate management reports. You will partner with different business units and conduct analysis to review financial and business performance. You will need to conduct ad-hoc analysis to evaluate initiatives facilitating organic and inorganic growth of their business. You will also participate in transformation projects related to accounting system upgrade, reporting process streamlining as well as BI tools development.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- HKICPA/ACCA Chartered
- At least 15 years of relevant work experience from Big 4 and sizable corporations
- Solid experience in group level/ regional level FP&A/management reporting is required
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven, agile, adaptive, able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.