About the Client:
Asia-based Private Equity fund is looking for Fund Accounting Assistant Manager to join their finance team.
About the Role:
Reporting to the CFO, you will:
- Be responsible for fund accounting duties
- Prepare NAV calculation, fund valuation, investment transaction
- Record all accounting transactions and prepare monthly management accounts and supporting
- Prepare financial reporting and handle capital accounts
- Work closely with the investment team and ensure investment related financial information input into the system
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline or professional qualification
- Min 4‐6 years' experience in accounting for the financial services sector, particularly Private Equity Funds or Real Estate Funds, or Fund Administration
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Team player who can work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.