Head of Finance
About the Client
Our client is an up-and-coming online business with a vivid growth plan in Greater China. Currently, they are recruiting a Head of Finance to join their growing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will oversee and build finance teams in Hong Kong and China. You will oversee the daily accounting operation, implement financial system and improve internal control. You will help to set up policies and procedures. You will involve in budgeting, forecasting, cashflow management and analysis for new product/service launch. You will also work on pricing, partnership management as well as payment process management. You will also involve in any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Investment, Business Administration or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA qualification or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience, including experience from start-up, e-commerce, fintech and other fast-growing business
- Experience in system implementation and policies and internal control setting is an advantage
- Able to support management for treasury/financing initiatives
- Confident, commercially-savvy, self-driven, enjoy building things up from scratch
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.