About the Client
Our client is a leader in its industry providing first class products and cutting edge industrial applications to clients on a global scale. While already possessing a strong market position, they are looking to recruit a high caliber IT Director to develop their technology roadmap and strategy.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO and managing a team, you will drive and contribute the deployment of digital and technology strategy and ultimately technology delivery of the global supply chain capabilities across the manufacturing and sourcing businesses. As a team leader, you will design the upcoming technology roadmap and operational processes that will improve the current state and build S&OP processes through the use of big data analysis. Working with cross team, you are responsible for driving a continuous improvement culture across all supply chain and partnering functions, particularly around ERP solutions and process enhancements. Lastly, you will provide business benefits, devise strategic and tactical plans for the management of materials planning, inventory allocation and demand and supply planning.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in computer science, information system, or a related field
- At least 10 years of project management and related experience in the manufacturing sector
- Experience of working within a growing organization
- International/global experience, with ownership of applications/systems that are used globally
- Strong experience of a variety of core business systems such as ERP application, E-platform, CRM from established vendors and PowerBI would all be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build strong and collaborative relationships with diverse and demanding internal and external customers
- Strength of character, resolve and drive for performance. Someone who enjoys working within a fast paced ever evolving organisation.
- Experience of interpreting, analysing complex data sets, with ability to translate with ease into purposeful communications.
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.