About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leader in the education industry with numerous subsidiaries and sub-brands which have become acclaimed names. With an aggressive expansion plan in place, they are seeking an experienced Head of Marketing to help build their education business locally.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a team of 3, you will provide leadership, business development direction and strategic initiative implementation to build and drive all marketing and public relations activities to ensure overall group objectives are achieved. As an individual, you will need to ensure marketing effect on roll growth, the raising of school and brand awareness and improvement of processes and instigation and leadership of all public relations activities via tradition media and digital outlets. Moreover, you will also take a leadership role within the school, across all academic and administrative departments to promote the aims and goals of the marketing department.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/Business Administration/Public Relations
- Minimum 15 years previous experience in marketing or corporate communications
- Excellent written and oral communication and oral presentation skills
- Significant marketing/public relations/event management experience
- Experience within education sector a distinct advantage
- Established network contacts within the media/education/public relations industries would also be an advantage
- Creativity and proficiency in required computer skills
- Professional and flexible attitude towards change and continuous improvement essential
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.