Head of Sales Analysis & Scorecard Management (Bank)
- Quantitative sales performance
- Scorecard planning recommendation
- Strong people management
About the company
Our client is one of the fast growing international retail banking groups in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are looking for a high caliber to join their as a Head position for their Sales Analysis and Scorecard Management team.
About the role
Reporting to Division Head of Retail Analytics, you will lead a team in developing business insights from quantitative analysis on various banking sales channels (branch, RM sales, telemarketing, direct sales etc). You have to establish framework on sales performance analysis, budget forecast and business reports to identify business opportunities and suggest analytics modelling on sales monitoring. You will design scorecard system, incentive programs and productivity models for frontline sales channels and provide insights to senior management. In addition, you are required to manage scorecard database and financial control compliance to ensure sales efficiency of the bank.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business related disciplines.
- Minimum 12-15 years of relevant working experience in sales analysis and scorecard management in banks, with minimum 6-7 years in managerial level.
- Good knowledge in database maintenance and data analytics skills.
- Well-versed in SAS, SQL, Excel and other database software is a must.
- Strong business sense, good analytical mind and people management.
- Proficient in both spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.