About our Client
Our client is a well established and sizeable company in Hong Kong. They are currently seeking for an agile HR officer to support the business partnering team.
About the Role
- Direct report to Assistant HR Manager
- Assist in full spectrum of HR services to designated business unit including but not limited to recruitment, on/off boarding, staff engagement activities and staff cases
- Provide day-to-day administrative operation support such as database maintenance, filing and documentation ensure they are all up-to-date
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders for organising staff activities
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 3 years of experience in HR a/c servicing from sizeable companies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.