About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing Fintech company with an aggressive plan presence in their pipeline. They are currently in a growth phase as an organization and thus, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join the company.
About The Role
- Formulate, review and update company compliance policy, guideline and procedure manual to ensure compliance of regulatory requirements
- Provide compliance advisory & supports, prepare training materials and carry out internal compliance training for different departments
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Law, or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in compliance management or internal control in banking or financial sectors
- Sound knowledge of relevant laws and regulations pertinent to banks, financial service or information technology industry
- Familiar with operating rules, regulatory requirements, procedures and guidelines of financial service or banking industry
- Able to work independently with high efficiency
- Good in analytical, interpersonal, communication, problem-solving skills and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.