About the Company
Our client is a renowned Hong Kong listed F&B brand with global presence. They have a drastic business growth in recent years and are strengthening their supporting functions to cope with their business development. An opportunity now arises for a talented Internal Audit Manager to oversee the audit function of their Hong Kong operation.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, you will perform risk-based operational audit at group level. You will develop comprehensive audit plans and review internal control systems of various business units within the Group. You will identify areas for improvements in internal controls and risk management. You will analyze audit results, draw conclusions and prepare value-adding and actionable recommendations for senior management.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor holder in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- At least 8 years of audit experience in both professional services and commercial sector
- Audit exposure related to retail/ FMCG/ F&B/ manufacturing/ distribution is an advantage
- CIA/ CISA is an advantage
- Energetic, proactive, analytical, problem solver
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Less than 20% traveling
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.