About The Client
Our client is a global diversified group providing first class products and services in worldwide and they are looking for IT Auditor (with technical background) to join the group.
- Prepare audit reports and suggest practical recommendations, and provide follow up support
- Carry out IT audit assignments and governance reviews such as business application reviews, technical and security assessment reviews, internal IT control improvements...etc.
- Develop and implement effective audit tools
- Develop and maintain Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs) programmes under tight deadline
- Perform data validation and data analysis through visualisations to support audit testing
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in IT infrastructure, networking and cybersecurity support, preferably with professional qualification of CISA or CISSP
- High interest in exploring IT auditing
- Self-motivated, well-organized and independent with strong interpersonal skills to maintain good working relationships with different stakeholders
- Fluent in Mandarin, proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese are required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.