About the client
Our client is a fast growing and well-established insurance group. They're currently looking for a Learning & Development Manager with at least 5 years relevant experience for their HR team.
About the role
- Design and deliver learning and performance solutions in line with business objectives and talent agenda
- Manage, plan and facilitate Management Trainee induction processes and other programs inclusive of Hi-potential development, leadership programms etc.
- Monitor performance of various people development programs, providing statistical analysis and monitoring training outcomes
- Building relationships with business leaders across the organization
- Using data to refine and revamp programs to drive better employee engagement results
- Work closely with management team on ad hoc projects and duties
- Bachelor Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of solid L&D experience gained from financial services sector
- Ability to adapt quickly to business needs and change
- Uses own knowledge and experience to develop the team
- Works autonomously and in alignment with overall learning and performance and people objectives
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rose Law at +852 3180 4957 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.