- Responsible for submitting shipping documents upon ship arrival and departure
- Require to board vessels, attend to vessel arrivals, departures and associated formalities
- Assist superior to accomplish container management work and daily operation
- Liaise with Ship owners, charterers and ship masters
- Handle ad-hoc duties assigned by superiors
- F.5/DSE or above
- 1 year expereince in shipping or logistics
- Proficient in spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Able to work overtime and in holidays (if necessary, compensation leave will be offered)
- Strong communication skill and attention to details
- Having driving license is preferred
- Shift works are required (9 hours per shift, 45 hours per week)
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.