About the Client
Our client is a market leading B2B company with a promising business outlook. They are expanding globally and recruiting a number of seasoned M&A talents to join their investment team based in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Division Head, you will be responsible for the full M&A cycle. You will involve in market research, due diligence, financial modelling, deal structuring, negotiation, documentation and post-deal integration. You will prepare investment reports and presentations for senior stakeholders to facilitate decision-making and deal approval. To develop investment strategies, you will keep track of the latest industry trends and conduct themed research to identify potential acquisition targets. Also, you will communicate with internal and external parties closely for deal execution and post-deal integration.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience gained from private equity/ corporate finance/ investment banking/ Big 4 deal advisory
- Hands-on with due-diligence and financial modelling
- Solid experience in managing end-to-end M&A
- Excellent communication, negotiation and report writing skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Commercially savvy, reliable, independent and able to work under pressure
- Occasional travel will be required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.