Manager/ Senior Manager Corporate Finance
About the Client
Our client is a blue chip company with a diversified business portfolio. To cope with their strategic development, they are recruiting a seasoned Manager/ Senior Manager to join their Group and support the corporate finance function.
About the Role
Reporting to the Division Head, you will be responsible for corporate strategy development and end-to-end M&A management (deal origination, due diligence, negotiation and post-deal integration and performance tracking). You will work closely with Business and Functional Heads, identify room for business growth/ turnaround. You will work as an internal consultant and make practical advice to management for mitigating risks and re-engineering business processes by reviewing and transforming their business models. You will liaise with external parties such as bankers and tax consultants to facilitate project needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Investment Management/ Economics or equivalent
- CPA/CFA or equivalent
- At least 8 years of work experience related to M&A/financing/corporate strategy
- Experience gained from Big 4/PE
- Notable end-to-end M&A track record is required
- Analytical, self-driven, agile and able to deliver results under pressure
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.