About the Company
Our client is a Chinese-based investment firm located in Central. As the business is growing rapidly, they are now looking for a Personal Assistant to join the team.
About the Role
Working closely with the Senior Management, you will be responsible for performing full-range of secretarial and administrative support in personal matter, including children, maids and drivers' logistics. You will also organize social events, family activities and responsible for travel and itinerary arrangements. Last but not least, you will handle renewal of contracts such as domestic helpers, driving license etc.
- Degree holder with formal secretarial training is an advantage
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Personal Assistant
- Good with kids
- Cheerful, out-going and able to multi-task
- Detail-minded, mature and positive working attitude
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.