About Our Client:
Our client is a stable multi-cultural infrastructure company. As part of business expansion, they are currently looking for a seasoned and trustworthy Personal Assistant to support the CEO.
About The Role:
Report directly to the CEO, you will support daily secretarial, administrative and organisational support to the CEO. You would manage calendar and board meeting schedules as well as to liaise with internal department heads and external parties to facilitate communication and workflow, and support with business projects and agenda as required.
The Successful Applicant:
- Degree holder with a minimum of 10 years executive secretarial working experience to company CEO, preferably from MNC environment.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills.
- Enthusiastic, independent and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office application.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.