About The Client
Our client is a leading financial institution with growing presence in Hong Kong. They are now expanding their finance team and inviting a seasoned calibre with 5+ years of relevant experience in treasury finance/product control/HKMA reports to join as part of the team.
About The Role
Reporting into the Team Head, you will:
- Ensure accounting entries for all treasury activities are properly generated and posted to Oracle GL system
- Ensure rogue and unauthorised trading activities are detected through reviewing various control reports and positions, P&L reconciliation process, and Authorised Product List (APL) is not breached
- Ensure accurate monthly MTM adjustments are adopted for Hedge Accounting items, Bond Short Sale items, FX Time Option trades, FX Forward trades interfaced from Host Systems (FX Margin and Bills FX)
- Prepare HKMA Returns and Head Office reports relating to treasury activities
- Work closely with business stakeholders to develop and enhance existing systems or new treasury products
The ideal candidate will be degree educated in finance, accounting, risk, financial engineering, quantitative finance, or related discipline; holder of HKICPA, FRM or CFA is preferred. You will come with a minimum 5+ years of experience in product control and treasury accounting, also good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Sound knowledge and experience in Murex, Oracle GL will help excel in this role.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.