Product Team Head, Structured Products
- International banking group
- Strategic product planning
- People leadership
About the company
Our client is a well-established international retail banking group in Hong Kong. With their continuous expansion in business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for high caliber to join their Structured Products Development team for a Team Head role.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Investment, you are responsible for leading a team in developing strategic business and product plans for Structured Products. You have to formulate the overall direction in product development, marketing and sales plans in achieving business targets. You will be a project leader in-charging of product enhancement projects and new digital initiatives to suggest potential business opportunities in market. You are required to oversee product due diligence review and to ensure all product procedures are followed banking regulations. In addition, you need to perform market forecast and business recommendations to senior management in ensuring the continuous growth of product profitability.
The successful applicant:
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business, Marketing or related disciplines.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience with track record in successfully leading Structured Product Development in banking.
- Excellent product knowledge with solid people management skills is a must.
- Result driven, strategic mind set with good business sense.
- Determined, innovative and good project leader.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.