About The Client
Our client is a leading global retail group and they are looking for Project Manager (D365) to join their team and lead global projects.
- Partner with Head of transformation, lead the ERP D365 system implementation and other application development projects
- Conduct end-to-end project management covering the entire SDLC
- Perform vendor selection and procurement of IT solutions
- Work closely with key business units (group level and regional team), IT team and external vendors to identify technical problems and solutions, and to ensure all contractual commitments and deliverable are successfully and completely delivered on time and with high quality
- Monitor and enhance project performance with business users and internal development team
- Prepare and update project documentation including project plan, test strategic plan, project master schedules and reporting
- Bachelor's degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of experience in project management, preferably working in retail, FMCG, manufacturing or souring house
- Experience in deploying ERP D365 system and familiar with Finance & Accounting functions
- PMP certification is preferred
- Solid in both vendor management and stakeholder management
- Proven track records and experience in project management or leading IT operations from project initiation until launch
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, Putonghua speaking
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.