About the Client:
Our client is a leading retail group in Hong Kong with a need to hire a Project Manager, responsible for ERP project rollout, migration and integration.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of IT, you will lead the end-to-end planning, requirement formulation, design & development, implementation, rollout and enhancement of its ERP and enterprise solutions. You will work with stakeholders and business users to generate solutions and ensure delivery with standards including architecture, delivery methodology, security coding and integration. You will engage application & infrastructure teams and vendors in solutions evaluation and development.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor degree of Computer Science or related disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience in ERP implementation and integration (AX, SAP, Oracle).
- Background in Manufacturing, Catering, F&B or Retailing is preferred.
- Experience with data warehousing, design and development on BI tools.
- Experience with process improvement and project consulting.
- Good English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.