About the Company
Our client is a local investment company provides financial services ranging from securities trading, equity placement, to asset management. They are now looking for a receptionist to join the team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will manage the front desk on a daily basis and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. This is a very important role as you will be the first point of contact for our client. Your responsibilities will include welcoming and greeting guests, co-ordinating front-desk activities including distributing correspondence, re-directing phone calls and taking messages.
About the Person
- Bachelor degree holder is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of administration / receptionist work
- Excellent English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Presentable, pleasant personality and able to work independently
- Good PC knowledge in MS Office, Excel
- 5-days work week and attractive bonus are on offer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.