About our Client
Our client is a multinational Architecture design firm, they are now seeking for a Regional HR Coordinator role to support with their HR team.
About our Role
- Oversees and maintains the optimal function of the HRIS, which may include customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Act as a coordinator between different system manager to communicate and develop new system
- Team up with the regional communication team to ensure the policies and messages align with different regional offices
- Act as the middle point of regional parties to communicate and deal with any potential risks and gaps
- Review and format communication documents, including but not limited to presentations, emails, word documents and reports.
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor of Human Resources Management or other related disciplines
- At least 5 years of related working experience in a sizable company
- Excellent communication and coordinating skills
- Exp in Oracle is a plus
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.