About The Client
Our client is a leading MNC Engineering firm with global presence. As part of succession planning, they are hiring a seasoned Regional HR Director to join as part of the senior management team.
About The Role
Reporting into the Global HR Director, the incumbent will lead a sizeable regional HR team, and act as a trusted HR consultant and partner to a large client group. You will work in partnership with multiple senior leaders, as well as HR Centers of Expertise (CoEs) to define needs, co-create talent solutions and provide business lens input to the development of people strategies. The role is accountable for providing strategic and operational advice and recommendations to regional and global business leaders on a range of matters including talent retention and development, workforce planning, organisational design, strategic initiatives, leadership development and pipeline, and diversity and inclusion. The incumbent will also drive innovative solutions to a variety of business/talent problems and lead the development of new initiatives in support of business talent agenda.
- Proven ability and related experience in an HRBP or combined HRBP/COE capacity
- Experience working in the engineering sector, preferably a professional services environment and Asia coverage is an asset
- Strong relationship management, influence and consulting skills, with proven ability to build trust across a diverse population of leaders and stakeholders
- Applied knowledge and understanding of best in class HR practices and solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to be clear, precise and compelling
- Proven ability to drive results with resiliency
- Ability to lead and engage with a people focused, non-hierarchical style, aimed at coaching and facilitating ideas
- Able to deal with ambiguity, amongst multiple projects and competing priorities
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand details and apply to big picture concepts
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education/experience
- MBA and consulting and/or business experience will be an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.