About the Client
We are representing a reputable luxury brand and looking for a Regional HR Manager to join the team.
About the Role
- Provide full spectrum of HR service including but not limited to recruitment (both frontline & corporate functions), total rewards, performance management and staff engagement for the Regional team
- Work closely with business heads on manpower planning and staff cost budgeting to attain business growth plan
- Participate and support C&B annual exercises such as salary & bonus review, salary survey & benchmarking and performance management
- Handle internal staff transfer and movement, and global mobility
- Assist in any related HR projects if required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of HR generalist experience, preferably from MNC and/or luxury retail industries
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, personable and work independently
- Excellent in Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel)
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.