About The Client
Our client is a dynamic blockchain company which develops cutting-edge technology and they are looking for Research Analyst to join their team.
- Determine, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, and present findings as visualizations and reports
- Collaborate with the Product and Community Team to analyze user data and proactively provide actionable data insights to drive improvements
- Support Product Managers to build knowledge base and conduct performance tracking of new features
- Monitor KPI and competitor movements to inform overall product strategy
- Assist with Business Development Team in liaising with external partners' collaboration and partnership
- Stay informed on trends in DeFi and the crypto space, analyze product trends and conduct competitor research to formulate insights and strategies
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Analytic, Finance, or related disciplines
- Good understanding of crypto-currency/blockchain-related terminologies and trends is a must
- Ability to synthesize data and develop meaningful conclusions and predictive insights
- User-focused and product-driven mindset
- Excellent in presentation and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English and Chinese with exceptional writing and research skills
- Fresh graduate are welcome
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.