Risk and Compliance Manager
About the Company
Our client is a renowned property developer with an iconic project portfolio covering HK and PRC markets. To cope with their rapid business expansion, they are looking for a seasoned Risk and Compliance Manager to lead their risk and compliance division.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will lead sizeable risk and compliance teams in HK and China. You will review policies and procedures, conduct risk assessment on business initiatives, ensure existing operations and on-going projects comply to the operation manual and make regular business reports and presentations to highlight issues that should be addressed. You will be in touch with different stakeholders as well as top management to strike for operation excellence. Last but not least, you will handle ad hoc projects assigned by senior management to cope with business changes.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, Operation
- At least 8 years of risk management, process transformation, project management in a fast growing commercial environment
- Strong PRC exposure is highly preferred
- Excellent project management, organization and time management skills
- Strong leadership, stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Commercially savvy, fast-paced and self-driven
- Relevant professional qualifications, e.g. CIA, CISA, PMP, Six Signma is an advantage
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.