Our client is a fast growing Corporate bank in Hong Kong with mixed culture. To cope with fast expansion, they are looking for a leader for the risk governance team to ensure keeping pace with the evolving regulatory environment and industry best practices.
- Lead the team to enhance/ maintain bank's risk policies and framework ensuring compliance with regulatory and bank's risk appetite
- Work closely with credit risk management and business units to maintain the credit standards
- Collaborate with risk functions, senior management and committee levels to drive and implement the Group's risk policy framework and enhance RAS and RAF, report to the board and parent bank for relevant topics
- Drive and coordinate the Credit Committee Meeting
- Initiate bank wide risk management / credit risk projects
- Review and monitor critical risk information prior to official internal and external communication including HKMA, IAG, external auditors to defend the RAS, Risk Framework and Credit risk policies.
- University graduate with major in Business, Risk Management, Banking or relevant disciplines with qualifications such as FRM, CPA an advantage.
- Minimum 10 years solid banking experience in Lending, or credit function policy setting and collection is preferable.
- Understanding of banking operating management process and banking regulations.
- Excellent leadership, communication and negotiation skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.