About Our Client
Our client is a leading retail bank is looking for experienced risk manager to join the team.
About The Role
- To perform research and keep abreast of the regulatory requirements and market practices on Basel
- To conduct data analysis on risk related issues and to support the planning of risk strategy for the Bank
- To participate in projects on user's perspective and liaise with IT and external vendors on system development projects
- To co-ordinate change requests for credit risk monitoring systems/tools and represent users to participate in the different phases of project management (including setting specifications, implementation and UAT)
- To participate in ad-hoc projects as needed for senior management or regulatory requirements
- University degree in Finance, Risk Management, Computer Science, Statistics, Finance, Quantitative Analysis or related discipline. Minimum 4 years relevant working experience is required in the banking industry
- Experience in massive data processing and knowledge of quantitative analysis techniques and software such as SAS or other statistical tools will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Basel requirements and other regulatory requirement is an advantage
- Good communication, analytical, and problem solving skills
- A good team player, mature, independent and able to work under pressure with positive working attitude
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.