Our client is a well established retail & commercial bank in Hong Kong. Currently looking for potential candidate for Risk Strategy and Analytics Team as Manager
- Focus on Credit RWA or Credit Risk Analytics Reporting.
- Responsible for data analytics, risk management reporting and ad-hoc enquiries from regulators.
- Participate in system development projects and co-ordinate change request through the cycles, including providing user requirements, UAT and specifications updates.
- Work closely with vendors when taking part in ad-hoc risk projects or regulatory projects.
- Carry out internal control procedures on data governance and profiling .
- University graduate in Statistics, Risk Management, Finance, Quantitative Analysis or related discipline
- Proficiency in Excel VBA, SQL and/or related analytic tools such as SAS
- Knowledge of Basel III and other regulatory reporting requirement is an advantage
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- A mature and good team player who can work independently and under pressure
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.