About our Client:
Our client is an listed retailer and manufacturer of luxury accessories. To enhance their global competitiveness and cope with their business expansion, they are looking for a Project Manager to provide SAP Finance (FICO) solution architect design based on their business requirement.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of IT, you will lead and support the SAP FICO implementation, as well as other SA improvement projects, through effectively communicate internal and external stakeholders' requirements for system and process changes. By learning the ins and out of exiting solutions, you will identify potential improvement opportunities for system integration, implement projects, assist in UAT, training, and develop functional specifications. You will troubleshoot issues to determine whether process, ABAP, or configuration changes are needed. You will also establish process performance measurements to enable constantly monitor, control and report end-to-end process performance.
- Bachelor degree educated in Computer Science, or other IT related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP FICO implementation and configuration;
- Good understanding of Finance business processes ad accounting practices;
- Strong people and project management skills, with experience in managing external vendors and parallel run multiple projects;
- Experience with MM, SD, ABAP programming and retail background is an asset;
- Good communication, documentation and report writing skills;
- Proficiency in written and spoken in Cantonese, English and Mandarin;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as "Assistant Project Manager".
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Angel Lee at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.