Segment Marketing and Portfolio Manager
* Develop segment and marketing strategy
* Good project management skill
* Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a leading international bank in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion plan, they are now looking for high caliber for a Segment Marketing and Portfolio Manager to join their Customer Management team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for implementing customer acquisition, retention and promotion strategies for growing banking customers for the bank. You have to plan, formulate and execute marketing programs to drive revenue from various customer segments. Work closely with the product owners, you will develop tactical business plans to assist product launch and meet the needs of customers. You are also required to explore the potential of the market and generate online / offline channel sales ideas to maximize business opportunities.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration and related disciplines.
- At least 3 years' of experience in Segment Marketing in retail banking industry.
- Solid retail banking product knowledge with knowledge in wealth and investment products is definitely an advantage.
- Self-motivated and strong business sense.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.