Senior Accountant - Group Consolidation
About Our Client
Our client is a leading engineering group with businesses spread across Hong Kong, Macau, and China. Having an ambitious expansion plan in mind, they are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their Hong Kong team.
- Report to the Finance Manager
- Assist in month-end closing and the preparation of group consolidation reports
- Prepare management reports and other monthly performance-tracking analysis
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget and financial forecast
- Assist in any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA or ACCA qualified
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in CPA firms and/or sizeable companies
- PRC accounting exposure is highly preferred
- Detail-minded and independent, with good written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.