Our client is a leading chinese securities firms with a significant presence in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific. Over the years, they have established a dominant market position in the FS industry. Due to the business expansion, a IT Application Support - Front Line Trading System is needed to join their growing team.
- Responsible for providing first line application production support for the equity business
- Manage, resolve and investigate production system issues with system vendors and follow through the cases, mainly focused on equity trading systems, Internet trading, OA workflow systems and company website.
- Plan and execute internal testing for system upgrade with documented result as according to company standards and procedures.
- Develop and enhance in-house developed programs including reporting tools, ETL, integrations and SQL.
- Assist in user acceptance test and execute system deployments.
- Gather and analyze system requirement from various user department and translate into business or technical specification.
- Manage system upgrade or new projects for applications handled by the team, according to project management processes.
- Perform rotated health check and maintain the system stability and availability for local and global markets.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in first line application support for the equity business. At least 1 year experience is in first line support role using iAsia and/or Tele-Trend systems are preferred.
- Working experience for OA workflow system administration is an added advantage.
- Working experience in investment bank, brokerage or system vendor is an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of equity / futures trading and settlement system functionality, bank transfer, operation flow, HKEx and global market connectivity (direct or via execution broker) are essential.
- Experience in dealing with end users and system vendors, problems solving and troubleshooting production issues for the systems are essential.
- Solid experience in programming, scripting or SQL is essential.
- Exposure to other technical skills and application infrastructure e.g. automated testing tool, Splunk, market data, FIX, Windows schedule, VM Ware, application backup, application monitoring or reporting is preferable.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese with fluency in Mandarin; knowledge of Simplified Chinese a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Lucas Wu at +852 3180 4959 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.