Our client is an industry leading multinational company with a strong record of success and a continuous growing business portfolio. Due to recent expansions, they are now seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the Senior C&B Manager.
As the Senior C&B Manager, you will be reporting to the VP of HR while leading a small team in carrying out all C&B related matters including payroll calculation. You will manage the overall salary and job grading program while formulating best practices in alignment to company objective based on up to date market trends and data. You will also work closely with different stakeholders to formulate and design a variety of incentive / bonus programs for all applicable employee groups while standardizing employment terms and conditions for business units via policy setting. In addition, you will take lead in the annual salary review exercise while providing adequate recommendation as necessary. Furthermore, regular reporting and analysis duties will be required for management review.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related discipline
- At least 8 years of hands on C&B experience with 5 years in a managerial level gained from sizable organizations is preferred
- A strong focus in the design and formulation of C&B policies will be an advantage
- Have prior Greater China exposure will be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office and cloud based HR system (i.e ORACLE)
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.