Senior Credit Control Officer / Credit Control Officer
About the client:
Our client is a long standing Property Developer with a growing portfolio of investment properties. They are now looking for Senior Credit Control Officer and Credit Control Officer. The successful applicant will gain excellent exposure in the real estate industry.
About the role:
Responsible for interfacing with customers to resolve credit and billing problems via telephone call, email or demand letters.
Take related legislation action if legal action is required and liaise with external collection agency for recovery of debt.
Handle internal or external customers enquiry.
- Allocate daily payments.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2 years of relevant experience in banking/ credit loan/ legal or relevant fields.
- Basic legal knowledge (civil) and relevant working experience is a plus.
- Communicative, independent, proactive with positive attitude.
- Proficient in Chinese word-processing.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Vanessa Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.