About our Client
Our client is a listed corporation in Hong Kong. They are currently seeking for a dynamic Senior Human Resources Officer who will provide account servicing HR services for business units across their Hong Kong and China operations.
About the Role
- Report to HR Manager
- Work closely with other departments to provide all-rounded of HR services and advice including C&B, talent acquisition, on and off boarding procedures, manpower planning and staff cases
- Provide direct support in C&B on activities such as annual salary review, salary benchmarking, job grading, bonus / incentive scheme alignment and benefits administration including MPF, Insurance, market data analysis and advisory for enhancement
- Strengthen staff retention and employment experience through sound HR initiatives
- Maintain up to date HR market knowledge
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum of 7 years-experience in Human Resource and preferably from a sizable firm
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong and PRC employment ordinance
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.