About the Client:
Our Client is a well-known energy supplier group. Currently they are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to support internal audit and risk management.
Senior Internal Auditor
About the Role:
- Report to Senior Manager and lead a small of team.
- Support internal audit, internal controls and risk management.
- Analyze internal control weaknesses and business operational needs.
- Provide implementation status for auditing.
- Assist in ad hoc duties upon request.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accountancy, or other disciplines.
- Member of HKICPA and CIA or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in audit firm or sizable group. Candidate with less experience will be consider as Internal Auditor.
- Analytical, self-motivated, flexible, team player and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.