(Senior) Marketing Manager, Card Business
*Card product marketing
*Excellent career advancement
About the company
Our client is one of the leading retail banking groups in Hong Kong. To cope with the recent expansion, they are looking for a (Senior) Marketing Manager for their Card Business team.
About the role
Reporting to the Team Head, you will lead a small team in formulating and developing online / offline marketing programs to achieve growth in card business. You have to explore more business opportunities by implementing card acquisition and usage programs to recruit customers and enhance customer loyalty. You will liaise with vendors for special privileges and organizing joint promotional events to increase card penetration. You also manage the overall planning, proposition strategy and evaluation of the marketing plans as well as suggesting recommendations from market trend analysis.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing function in banks, with solid knowledge in credit card products is essential.
- Sound people leading, project management skills and good business sense.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.