About Our Client
We are representing a sizeable logistic company and looking for a Senior HR Officer focuses on employee engagement and internal communication to join and supervise a small team.
About the Role
While reporting to the HR Manager, you will:
- Planing and organising staff wellness programs and culture activities, and company internal communication events such as Town Hall Meetings, Breakfast Meeting with CEO etc.
- Managing and responsible for content creation for internal communication channels such as newsletter and online broadcasting channel
- Coordinating employee engagement surveys to gather employee's opinion
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to support company's CSR initiatives
- Assist in any ad hoc projects if required
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration, Human Resources, Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in employee relations and/or internal communication, preferably in sizeable companies
- Heart-centric, creative and with strong team spirit
- Strong presentation, written and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, any design and video editing software is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.