About the Client
Our client is a market leading retail bank in Hong Kong, currently seeking a senior Regulatory Reporting Officer with 5+ years of regulatory reporting/ or related experience in banking industry or financial institutions to join as part of team.
About the Role
Your role will support the retail banking group by assisting the risk assessment and preparing regulatory reporting return according to the banking ordinance. The role will prepare financial reports and financial data analysis alongside evaluating the policies and internal control procedures to ensure the compliance of different financial standards of HKMA. Ad-hoc projects will be involved.
- Diploma of above in accounting or business-related disciplines
- HKICPA or equivalent professional accountant qualification
- 5+ years banking regulatory reporting experience
- Familiar with different financial standards, IFRS, GAAP and/or HKMA returns requirement
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ben Yu at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.