About our Client
Our client is sizeable corporation in Hong Kong, with business presence across the globe. Due to the recent expansion, they are currently looking for a Senior HR Officer supporting the total rewards in the company.
About the Role
- Assist Rewards Manager in the compensation and benefits survey submissions and market benchmarking process and analysis to help identify trends in the market place and to inform Company's positioning
- Participate in the annual compensation review processes such as merit planning, bonus allocations
- Prepare management analysis and reporting for internal partners and stakeholders, such as headcount, staff costing and budgeting reports
- Support in developing and reviewing total rewards policies and procedures
- Assist in any ad hoc projects if required
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 4 years of experience in total rewards or C&B projects
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytic skills
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Words, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.