- Develop and execute on recruitment plans to attract suitable candidates for part-time openings in different departments, the positions include but not limited to operational and office roles in F&B and property management
- Organise and conduct recruitment activities include but not limited to outbound recruitment day, campus recruitment, on-site / virtual job fair
- Screen, interview and assess quality talent who are the best fit for the role
- Coach and supervise a small team to ensure the process is efficient
- Create a positive candidate experience (for both the selected and non-selected candidates) throughout the entire recruiting process
- Bachelor degree in a Human Resources, Psychology or related discipline
- minimum 3 years mass/part-time recruitment experience; experience in hospitality or food& beverage industry or recruitment agency is preferred;
- a service-oriented mind-set with excellent interpersonal skills
- ability to work in a fast-paced recruitment environment and cope well with pressure
- Proficient in written & spoken Chinese
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.