About The Client
Our client is a reputable and sizeable enterprise in Hong Kong. To cope with team expansion, they are now looking for Senior Transformation Analyst to join their transformation team.
- Participate in driving digital transformation projects across multiple departments, to streamline the overall operation flow
- Own the end-to-end project lifecycle from user requirement analysis to production roll-out and maintenance
- Be the key interface between legal, HR transformation team and IT to investigate users' pain points
- Manage vendor to monitor project progress and ensure the agreed standard and service quality
- Support the team by providing insight on business processes improvement, validating process design, and strategic planning
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Engineering or Business administration related disciplines
- Proficient in business analysis
- At least 3 years of experience in handling digital transformation or process improvement projects across multiple business units in sizeable enterprises, preferably working in consultancy, commercial and banking industries
- Demonstrated experience in project management with excellent vendor and stakeholder management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with both technical and business teams
- Hands-on experience in data reporting using SQL or python is an absolute advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.