SVP, Investment Products
*International retail banking group
*Strategic product planning
About the company
Our client is an international retail banking group in Hong Kong. With their continuous expansion in business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for high caliber to join their Investment Products team for a SVP role.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Investment, you are responsible for leading a team in developing strategic business and product plans for Equity and Securities. You have to formulate the overall direction in product development, marketing and sales plans in achieving business targets. You need to identify potential business opportunities in market and develop new product proposition in enhancing customer acquisition and retention. You are required to conduct business evaluation and monitor business budget to maximize profit. In addition, you need to formulate new digital projects and suggest business initiatives to senior management in ensuring the continuous growth of business.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business, Marketing or related disciplines.
- At least 7-8 years of relevant experience in Investment Products with sound knowledge in leading Equities or Securities business is a must.
- Excellent project management with solid people management skill.
- Result driven, strategic mind set and good business sense.
- Determined, innovative and good project leader
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.